We service all makes and models of all your cooling equipment. From air conditioners to heat pumps and split systems, there is nothing that we can’t handle. We offer fair pricing and everyone of our comfort specialist goes through continuous training to stay on top of everything changing in the hvac world.
Our office will accommodate YOUR schedule when you need to make an appointment. Our friendly office staff will call you the day before to remind you of your appointment and also when the technician is on his way to your home. You will also receive yearly reminders once a year when it is time to schedule your precision tune up!
Here are a couple quick things to check before you call us for service.
1. Is your thermostat set to cool and set at your desired temperature? I know this seems like a no-brainer but you never know who touched what, so just make sure the set point is a lower temperature than room temperature.
2. Has the furnace accidentally been turned off? Most furnaces are installed with an on/off switch near the furnace itself. Make sure this hasn’t been bumped accidentally or some little fingers got a hold of it.
3. Has the breaker or fuse been tripped or blown? Take a look at your electrical panel. Most fuses have a burnt look to them when they have blown. Breakers can be a little tricky, so instead of just looking at the breaker turn it all the way off then back on again. Half tripped breakers can give the appearance of being normal when there not.
4. Does your thermostat have a blank screen? A lot of thermostats on the market are still battery operated. Try replacing the battery’s in your thermostat “if it has them” before you call us. This may not always fix the issue you are having but it could save you a service call for something that was a easy fix.
5. When is the last time you changed your air filter? A dirty or plugged air filter can cause your hvac equipment to not run efficiently and even shut your equipment down completely. It depends on the type of filter, but if light has a hard time getting through then so does air. If your filter is very dirty remove it from your equipment and replace it with a new filter then turn the power off to the unit and then back on again at either the switch or breaker.
These things can either help you avoid a service call or better prepare your technician at time of service.
What people are saying
Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. continues to be the best. We had an A/C unit installed, From start to finish the employees were “TOP NOTCH”. The technicians came out as scheduled, They were respectful to my property & animals. They completed the job in a timely fashion and I was very satisfied with the work. My family highly recommends Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. On top of a great service experience, we have benefited from many contests and referrals. We will continue to use Ryan because of the experience and piece of mind they provide.
Marc is very courteous and knowledgeable technician! He was prompt and he worked efficiently. I highly recommend this company for your HVAC needs.
The office staff was very courteous and helpful. Albert came to the house and was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. After all was said and done, we were able to get both a new furnace and new central air. The whole process was very easy, very smooth and very professional. We were able to schedule installation in just a few days. They were on time, took care not to walk on my carpet with dirty shoes and cleaned up nicely. They had to dig up a few plants to place the air conditioner and even filled in the hole with dirt. I was very impressed and am very happy with our new units. Everything is working great and we will be staying with Ryan for maintenance and any future needs. Great company, great people and very affordable. Thank you!! Check for the yard sign during fair week, it will be out as promised!!😊