Ryan Priority Customer Program
Lets say that, on a cold winter night, about 11:00 p.m., your furnace quits working. You can wait until morning, however, the kids are going to be freezing when they wake up. You start thumbing through the phone book and making calls to see if you can get someone out there. The companies that you are calling are quoting you $150.00 – $200.00+ to come out tonight and fix your furnace.
Well, with our Ryan Priority Customer Program , you would only pay $75.00 EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!!!! Below, I have listed some of the benefits that you will receive with our Discount Club Agreement.
- COMFORT CASH – For every piece of equipment per year that you sign up for the Ryan Priority Customer, you will receive a $50.00 credit on your account to be used towards a new unit in the future.
- PRECISION TUNE UPS – You will receive (1) precision tune up on heating and (1) precision tune up on your A.C. unit every year you are enrolled in the Ryan Priority Customer agreement. These are included in the cost of the program.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS – As long as you remain a Ryan Priority Customer, any part that we replace will be covered by a 3 year warranty.
- NO AFTERHOURS CHARGE – As a Ryan Priority Customer , you will not be charged any after-hours rates.
- 10% DISCOUNT – You will receive a 10% discount on all labor and materials.
- LOWER UTILITY BILLS – We keep you equipment clean, therefore, it will run more efficient.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER – You will be moved to the front of line in the case that you have a problem with your unit and as always, your call will be handled that same day!
- FEWER, LESS EXPENSIVE REPAIRS – Because we service more often, we catch minor problems before they become major.
We are excited to announce that we now offer the Ryan Priority Customer Program for a small investment as low as $12.00 a month. This will be charge monthly to your credit card so you don’t have to pay the full amount up front*.
* First year is a minimum of 12 months. After that, if you are not 100% satisfied, simply send us a letter requesting cancellation and we will discontinue the contract.
What people are saying
Reliable good workers. When we had a problem, they came right out and fixed it.
My heating broke last night and I called Ryan heating and they had someone out with in 2 hours of my call and fixed the problem and gave me advice on how I can save money on my heating for the future. The service tech was very nice and got the job done in a timely manner.
Very polite employees. Was always quoted a price and got our permission before doing any work that needed done. Very courteous and impressed on just how polite the technicians were. We now have a new unit that is working great!