- Customer agrees to allow us to put a sign in front yard by the road.
- Once a month, at random times, a representative from Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. will pick an area to drive around and choose two winners (example: Rock Creek and Ashtabula North).
- The two winners will receive a $100 Gift Card (several to choose from).
- Once you are chosen a winner, you will not be eligible to win again this year.
- The yard sign must be in place and be clearly visible to be chosen.
- All winners are chosen by random drive bye and no preference will be taken in choosing the winners.
- Winners will have first name and location posted on Facebook and Linked in.
- Contest runs May 1st, 2022 until September 30th, 2022.
- Thank you for trusting and allowing us to be your Service Company.
All Service calls and installs are eligible.
Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula counties only, please.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR JULY SIGN CONTEST WINNERS!
Larry F. – Perry – $100.00 Home Depot Gift Card
Mark O – Kingsville – $100.00 Amazon gift card
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR JUNE SIGN CONTEST WINNERS!
Sharon P – Ashtabula
Tremaine O – Mentor
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MAY SIGN CONTEST WINNERS!
Chuck G –Ashtabula
Joseph J- Ashtabula
Thank you for everyone who participated!
What people are saying
Technician showed up right in time. Very courteous and respectful. Good experience for the second year in a row. Will continue to use this company.
Ryan Heating and Cooling provided us an energy audit for our newly purchased home. Over the last three years Ryan has installed a high efficiency boiler, two new air conditioning units and air handler, and sprayed our roof deck with foam. The work was solid with attention to detail. We have been very pleased with the energy efficiency of our home after following the findings of the energy audit.
Everyone at Ryan has been courteous and great to work with. Unlike many of the other contractors utilized for various jobs in our home, we were always able to get a hold of Ryan, even on weekends, if there were ever any issues.
Very pleased and highly recommend this team for any heating and cooling needs.
They were on time getting here. They did a great job letting us know what they were going to do while cleaning out our furnace and what if anything needed fix. Thanks guys keep up the great work.
We have used Ryan Heating & Cooling for years. They fixed an existing problem from a previous heating contractor. Later, they installed a new HVAC system which worked terrifically.
They have been doing our service for years as well. The maintenance agreement is a good deal. It includes service twice a year and really does cover emergencies. The entire staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We’ve always been happy with the work and the response time.
I wish everyone I use for home services were as good as these people.