We Service All Furnace Brands
We service all makes and models of all your heating equipment. From heat pumps to furnaces, oil to gas, there is nothing that we can’t handle. We offer fair pricing and everyone of our comfort specialist goes through continuous training to stay on top of everything changing in the hvac world.
Our office will accommodate YOUR schedule when you need to make an appointment. Our friendly office staff will call you the day before to remind you of your appointment and also when the technician is on his way to your home. You will also receive yearly reminders once a year when it is time to schedule your precision tune up!
Here are a couple quick things to check before you call us for service.
1. Is your thermostat set to heat and set at your desired temperature? I know this seems like a no-brainer but you never know who touched what, so just make sure the set point is a higher temperature than room temperature.
2. Has the furnace accidentally been turned off? Most furnaces are installed with an on/off switch near the furnace itself. Make sure this hasn’t been bumped accidentally or some little fingers got a hold of it.
3. Has the breaker or fuse been tripped or blown? Take a look at your electrical panel. Most fuses have a burnt look to them when they have blown. Breakers can be a little tricky, so instead of just looking at the breaker turn it all the way off then back on again. Half tripped breakers can give the appearance of being normal when there not.
4. Does your thermostat have a blank screen? A lot of thermostats on the market are still battery operated. Try replacing the battery’s in your thermostat “if it has them” before you call us. This may not always fix the issue you are having but it could save you a service call for something that was a easy fix.
5. When is the last time you changed your air filter? A dirty or plugged air filter can cause your hvac equipment to not run efficiently and even shut your equipment down completely. It depends on the type of filter, but if light has a hard time getting through then so does air. If your filter is very dirty remove it from your equipment and replace it with a new filter then turn the power off to the unit and then back on again at either the switch or breaker.
These things can either help you avoid a service call or better prepare your technician at time of service.
What people are saying
Technician showed up right in time. Very courteous and respectful. Good experience for the second year in a row. Will continue to use this company.
We have used Ryan Heating & Cooling for years. They fixed an existing problem from a previous heating contractor. Later, they installed a new HVAC system which worked terrifically.
They have been doing our service for years as well. The maintenance agreement is a good deal. It includes service twice a year and really does cover emergencies. The entire staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We’ve always been happy with the work and the response time.
I wish everyone I use for home services were as good as these people.
Ryan Heating and Cooling provided us an energy audit for our newly purchased home. Over the last three years Ryan has installed a high efficiency boiler, two new air conditioning units and air handler, and sprayed our roof deck with foam. The work was solid with attention to detail. We have been very pleased with the energy efficiency of our home after following the findings of the energy audit.
Everyone at Ryan has been courteous and great to work with. Unlike many of the other contractors utilized for various jobs in our home, we were always able to get a hold of Ryan, even on weekends, if there were ever any issues.
Very pleased and highly recommend this team for any heating and cooling needs.
They were on time getting here. They did a great job letting us know what they were going to do while cleaning out our furnace and what if anything needed fix. Thanks guys keep up the great work.