Ryan Priority Customer Program
Lets say that, on a cold winter night, about 11:00 p.m., your furnace quits working. You can wait until morning, however, the kids are going to be freezing when they wake up. You start thumbing through the phone book and making calls to see if you can get someone out there. The companies that you are calling are quoting you $150.00 – $200.00+ to come out tonight and fix your furnace.
Well, with our Ryan Priority Customer Program , you would only pay $75.00 EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!!!! Below, I have listed some of the benefits that you will receive with our Discount Club Agreement.
- COMFORT CASH – For every piece of equipment per year that you sign up for the Ryan Priority Customer, you will receive a $50.00 credit on your account to be used towards a new unit in the future.
- PRECISION TUNE UPS – You will receive (1) precision tune up on heating and (1) precision tune up on your A.C. unit every year you are enrolled in the Ryan Priority Customer agreement. These are included in the cost of the program.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS – As long as you remain a Ryan Priority Customer, any part that we replace will be covered by a 3 year warranty.
- NO AFTERHOURS CHARGE – As a Ryan Priority Customer , you will not be charged any after-hours rates.
- 10% DISCOUNT – You will receive a 10% discount on all labor and materials.
- LOWER UTILITY BILLS – We keep you equipment clean, therefore, it will run more efficient.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER – You will be moved to the front of line in the case that you have a problem with your unit and as always, your call will be handled that same day!
- FEWER, LESS EXPENSIVE REPAIRS – Because we service more often, we catch minor problems before they become major.
We are excited to announce that we now offer the Ryan Priority Customer Program for a small investment as low as $12.00 a month. This will be charge monthly to your credit card so you don’t have to pay the full amount up front*.
* First year is a minimum of 12 months. After that, if you are not 100% satisfied, simply send us a letter requesting cancellation and we will discontinue the contract.
What people are saying
Technician showed up right in time. Very courteous and respectful. Good experience for the second year in a row. Will continue to use this company.
Ryan Heating and Cooling provided us an energy audit for our newly purchased home. Over the last three years Ryan has installed a high efficiency boiler, two new air conditioning units and air handler, and sprayed our roof deck with foam. The work was solid with attention to detail. We have been very pleased with the energy efficiency of our home after following the findings of the energy audit.
Everyone at Ryan has been courteous and great to work with. Unlike many of the other contractors utilized for various jobs in our home, we were always able to get a hold of Ryan, even on weekends, if there were ever any issues.
Very pleased and highly recommend this team for any heating and cooling needs.
We have used Ryan Heating & Cooling for years. They fixed an existing problem from a previous heating contractor. Later, they installed a new HVAC system which worked terrifically.
They have been doing our service for years as well. The maintenance agreement is a good deal. It includes service twice a year and really does cover emergencies. The entire staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We’ve always been happy with the work and the response time.
I wish everyone I use for home services were as good as these people.
They were on time getting here. They did a great job letting us know what they were going to do while cleaning out our furnace and what if anything needed fix. Thanks guys keep up the great work.