Ryan Priority Customer Program
Lets say that, on a cold winter night, about 11:00 p.m., your furnace quits working. You can wait until morning, however, the kids are going to be freezing when they wake up. You start thumbing through the phone book and making calls to see if you can get someone out there. The companies that you are calling are quoting you $150.00 – $200.00+ to come out tonight and fix your furnace.
Well, with our Ryan Priority Customer Program , you would only pay $75.00 EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!!!! Below, I have listed some of the benefits that you will receive with our Discount Club Agreement.
- COMFORT CASH – For every piece of equipment per year that you sign up for the Ryan Priority Customer, you will receive a $50.00 credit on your account to be used towards a new unit in the future.
- PRECISION TUNE UPS – You will receive (1) precision tune up on heating and (1) precision tune up on your A.C. unit every year you are enrolled in the Ryan Priority Customer agreement. These are included in the cost of the program.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS – As long as you remain a Ryan Priority Customer, any part that we replace will be covered by a 3 year warranty.
- NO AFTERHOURS CHARGE – As a Ryan Priority Customer , you will not be charged any after-hours rates.
- 10% DISCOUNT – You will receive a 10% discount on all labor and materials.
- LOWER UTILITY BILLS – We keep you equipment clean, therefore, it will run more efficient.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER – You will be moved to the front of line in the case that you have a problem with your unit and as always, your call will be handled that same day!
- FEWER, LESS EXPENSIVE REPAIRS – Because we service more often, we catch minor problems before they become major.
We are excited to announce that we now offer the Ryan Priority Customer Program for a small investment as low as $12.00 a month. This will be charge monthly to your credit card so you don’t have to pay the full amount up front*.
* First year is a minimum of 12 months. After that, if you are not 100% satisfied, simply send us a letter requesting cancellation and we will discontinue the contract.
What people are saying
The office staff was very courteous and helpful. Albert came to the house and was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. After all was said and done, we were able to get both a new furnace and new central air. The whole process was very easy, very smooth and very professional. We were able to schedule installation in just a few days. They were on time, took care not to walk on my carpet with dirty shoes and cleaned up nicely. They had to dig up a few plants to place the air conditioner and even filled in the hole with dirt. I was very impressed and am very happy with our new units. Everything is working great and we will be staying with Ryan for maintenance and any future needs. Great company, great people and very affordable. Thank you!! Check for the yard sign during fair week, it will be out as promised!!😊
Great service and very flexible to working around your schedule. Office girls are professional and friendly.
Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. continues to be the best. We had an A/C unit installed, From start to finish the employees were “TOP NOTCH”. The technicians came out as scheduled, They were respectful to my property & animals. They completed the job in a timely fashion and I was very satisfied with the work. My family highly recommends Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. On top of a great service experience, we have benefited from many contests and referrals. We will continue to use Ryan because of the experience and piece of mind they provide.