Ryan Priority Customer Program
Lets say that, on a cold winter night, about 11:00 p.m., your furnace quits working. You can wait until morning, however, the kids are going to be freezing when they wake up. You start thumbing through the phone book and making calls to see if you can get someone out there. The companies that you are calling are quoting you $150.00 – $200.00+ to come out tonight and fix your furnace.
Well, with our Ryan Priority Customer Program , you would only pay $75.00 EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!!!! Below, I have listed some of the benefits that you will receive with our Discount Club Agreement.
- COMFORT CASH – For every piece of equipment per year that you sign up for the Ryan Priority Customer, you will receive a $50.00 credit on your account to be used towards a new unit in the future.
- PRECISION TUNE UPS – You will receive (1) precision tune up on heating and (1) precision tune up on your A.C. unit every year you are enrolled in the Ryan Priority Customer agreement. These are included in the cost of the program.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS – As long as you remain a Ryan Priority Customer, any part that we replace will be covered by a 3 year warranty.
- NO AFTERHOURS CHARGE – As a Ryan Priority Customer , you will not be charged any after-hours rates.
- 10% DISCOUNT – You will receive a 10% discount on all labor and materials.
- LOWER UTILITY BILLS – We keep you equipment clean, therefore, it will run more efficient.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER – You will be moved to the front of line in the case that you have a problem with your unit and as always, your call will be handled that same day!
- FEWER, LESS EXPENSIVE REPAIRS – Because we service more often, we catch minor problems before they become major.
We are excited to announce that we now offer the Ryan Priority Customer Program for a small investment as low as $12.00 a month. This will be charge monthly to your credit card so you don’t have to pay the full amount up front*.
* First year is a minimum of 12 months. After that, if you are not 100% satisfied, simply send us a letter requesting cancellation and we will discontinue the contract.
What people are saying
We had our regular air conditioner check up this month and our technician said the furnace filter was pretty dirty. We have animals at home and we all have allergies. It was great we were told, now our filter will be changed twice annually if needed and we will all feel better.Thanks Ryan Heating and Cooing!! Kathy S.
I have been with Ryan Heating and Cooling since I built my house. Very honest company, Ryan is a rare good man and I trust whatever he tells me!
I have been a customer of this company for many years. All the employees , from the scheduling secretaries to the installers/technicians are polite, friendly and professional. Today I had Andrew, and he was one of the best! If you want a company that you can fully depend on, look no further! This is the place you want to call for all your needs for heating and cooling. I strongly recommend Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. to everyone I know. Fives Stars!